AFL: 2020 Round 2

Hello all. Because AFL Tables has not updates I've had to manually calculate my tips for this week. Because of the coronavirus situation, it will be difficult for models this season. This week I've made some strange tips, many of the underdogs have been tipped. Most notably, I have tipped against Geelong. The bookies have Geelong as strong favourites, and other models have Geelong winning but are less confident. I have also tipped Essendon to win away at Sydney, which currently, no other models are doing. Carlton vs. Melbourne is a toss-up for a lot of models, I have gone for Carlton by a sixteen points.

Below are my tips for Round 2.

 

My future plans include making a history section with spreadsheet for each season with tips, results, weekly ratings, and weekly ladders.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Squiggle Bot 2023

Model Rework Part I (The c-value)

AFL: Round 19 2022